Romantic New Year 2020 SMS Messages for Loved Ones

Romantic new year wishes

Happy new year love message
If you are looking for the best new year messages to send to your loved ones than try these Happy New Year Text Messages.
Also, the happy new year sms and new year messages for friends are classic and deserves approval, send these messages easily as they are easy to send messages.

  • Every New Year I used to wish for a guy who would truly love me with his whole heart. This will be the first time, I will not make that wish as I already have you!
  • I know I’m not the easiest person to love, but you’ve always been with me even when I was my worst. Thank you for never letting me go. This New Year I promise to understand us better.
  • As the clock chimes the midnight hour this New Year’s Eve, may all your hopes and aspirations turn into reality and may you reach for greater heights of success.
Romantic new year messages
Romantic new year messages
  • As the New Year rings the bell I would like to thank you for making the year gone by a wonderful one being by my side, and I hope you shall continue to do so in the days to come.
  • This New Year I wish that you leave behind all grudges, fears, sorrow, anger or regret and move on to make a fresh beginning that is full of brightness, joy and gaiety.
  • I promise this New Year that you will never feel alone for the rest of your life and that you will always have me.
  • I am looking forward to the morning after New year’s Eve when I wake up next to you! Happy New Year!
New year sms for lover
Happy new year love message
  • I forget all my worries when I’m in your arms. May this year be full of memories and beautiful moments of you and me.
  • If I had three wishes to make; I would wish to be with you always, to love you always and to have your heart always. Happy New Year!
  • I love you unconditionally. My love for you would remain true and fresh for the rest of my life. I ask God to bless us to be together this New year.
  • The New Year is neither a new beginning in our relationship nor the old year can take away the wonderful moments we have shared, but the New Year gives the opportunity to promise strengthening our bond.
Romantic New Year 2020 SMS Messages for Loved Ones Reviewed by Max 47 on 13:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Editz & Tricks © 2014 - 2015
Powered By EditzTricks, Designed by MS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.