Romantic New Year 2020 SMS Messages for Loved Ones

Romantic new year messages
Romantic new year messages
  • Life gives us a few days – so it is up to you to fill it up with happiness and merriment – not just on New Year’s Day, but each of the 365 days of the upcoming year and beyond.
  • Whenever I look into your eyes, I see my whole life in the future; my dream is to have you with me forever! Happy New Year to my sweet girlfriend/boyfriend.
  • I always dreamed of ringing in the New Year, by kissing the man I truly love. Thank you for making my dream come true.
  • You have made me so happy. You did that when you promised to spend the rest of your life with me. Happy New Year.
New year sms for girlfriend
Romantic new year messages
  • Let’s burst into the New Year together! Jump with both feet, holding hands — like we’ve done since I met you.
  • Happy New Year to my Snuggy-Buggy, Snooky-Wookums, Cuddle-Muffin. I love how we nauseate our friends, don’t you?
  • I always dreamed of kissing the man I love as the New Year rings in. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
  • I can’t wait to make my New Year’s resolution. After all, last year’s came true — you’re here with me! Happy New Year honey.
Romantic new year wishes
Happy new year msg for lover
  • I am so lucky to be your girlfriend. Your warmth and compassion show through in everything you do. Happy hopeful and bountiful New Year to you.
  • You are the yin to my yang. We complete each other. Happy New Year to the person who brings out the best in me.
  • The time of our life is about to begin. Dear husband, I honor your love. Let us step lightly into 2020 together.
  • I can’t believe I have this amazing life with you by my side. Cheers to another year of growing, loving and persisting. Happy New Year!
  • It’s not just another New Year when I’m with you. You make me whole, and I’m beyond happy to celebrate New Year’s day with you.
  • My wish for the one I love this New Year is that may my love have the strength to protect her/him from every kind of darkness and sorrow.
Romantic New Year 2020 SMS Messages for Loved Ones Reviewed by Max 47 on 13:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Editz & Tricks © 2014 - 2015
Powered By EditzTricks, Designed by MS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.